Thursday, May 29, 2008

Busy week...

Praise the Lord that the half marathon in Rochester, MN, went well Sunday and my foot is feeling better for the most part. I need to have patience as it is finishing healing. This week has been insane and tomorrow, it's back to the doctors for more shots. Gotta love immunizations! =) I'm frantically trying to get this marathon class started and rolling before I take off for the training in Michigan. Pray that I have a safe trip and am well rested. Also, I need to sit down and tweek my testimony, as well as practice sharing it...I'm not that good in front of people, but confident that God will use me just as I am. Thankfully He doesn't ask for perfection, just willingness to do what He calls me to.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

jenelle, this is a great journal and way to share your journey in missions. thanks for sharing! will be praying for you.