Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Reflections...

Wow, it seems like forever since I was in Kosova. I miss the people I met and areas I visited. Life has been so busy since I returned home with presentations and follow-up stuff from my trip, searching for God's direction in the future, and all of the everyday activities of life. A huge praise is passing my ACSM certification for work last week after studing several hours a day for the past three months! I am now a certified Health Fitness Specialist and able to take this with me if I am ever led somewhere else. As far as missions, I have been in contact with an awesome organization (www.EveryEthne.com) that looks at an individuals passions, interests, skills, and experience then finds opportunies to use those in various ministries around the world. It's neat to see how God can use me with everything that I've been given and that there are so many options out there! I'm looking forward to taking the Perspectives of the World course this spring and learning more about God's heart for each of our lives and ministering to people everywhere. It should be a great next few months!

No comments: