Sunday, July 5, 2009
Summer is here!
Wow, this spring is gone, summer is well underway, and we're breathing down the neck of fall...which only means one thing. Our trip is coming up fast! We've had our first team meeting and everyone is frantically writing support letters and choking on the taste of stamp & envelope adhesive as they mail them off. We have a couple thousand of dollars to raise each, which can be intimidating for some, but I know that my God is bigger than that and when He directed me toward Kosova last year, there was more than enough money to get me there. At any rate, I'm very excited and thrilled that others will get to see the same area and ministry that I got to experience last year. And, that will happen before I know it...this summer's going fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment