Monday, September 27, 2010
Single digits...
That's right, I'm in the single digits when I talk about how many days I have left here in the States. When I walked outside tonight, and it smelled like fall on the farm (a mixture of drying corn, diesel exhaust, and dust), I thought about how much life is going to change. Boy will I miss home and all of the familiar smells, sounds, and tastes. I just heard there is a shortage of coffee & oatmeal in the area. THIS is a HUGE problem. I'm going to have to buy some of both to take with me or I'll never survive mornings there! I keep thinking of things I want to take along, but with all the extra items, I'm going to have to go find another suitcase. *sigh... We'll see what I have room for. I need to keep tackling the list of important things FIRST, then worry about the extras later. I know it will all come together, but time just seems to be speeding up every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We are praying for you and are confident that God will provide for you both in these last "single digit days" and every day that you are serving Him. We cannot wait to hear how God is using you and then to jointly celebrate the purchase of more plane tickets to Spain.
Post a Comment