
So I've more than doubled the number of countries that I've been in this past week. After traveling through Macedonia last Thursday to go run the 2500th anniversary Athens Marathon, we returned via Thessaloniki for a chiropractor visit and shopping at IKEA (don't be fooled...there were four of us in a compact car with very little space) before arriving home the following Tuesday night. I unpacked that night, washed and dried laundry overnight in front of my wood stove, and then repacked the next morning before flying out to Slovenia for our area conference. As you can imagine, it's absolutely gorgeous here, too. It's also fun to see things that remind us all of home, like Yankee Candles, Philadelphia Cream Cheese, bacon and cantaloupe. The weather has been beautiful--sunny and mid-60's--and Bled, Slovenia, is located by a lake in the middle of a bunch of mountains. Overlooking the lake is an old castle and out in the middle is an island with a church. Man, the more I travel and see, the more I want to go to every country here in Europe! If you want to join me, just let me know... =)
1 comment:
Counting on the day you come see us in Spain.
Post a Comment