Sunday, July 20, 2008
Less than 2 weeks!
I am getting so anxious! With less than two weeks 'til I fly out, I have a lot to get wrapped up at work and a huge list of things to make sure I have ready to pack. God has been so faithful, I guess I shouldn't worry too much. Ooh, and I'm praying for energy...my doctor and I are trying to figure out what my thyroid is doing, but going on and off medication to get it jump started is really messing with my energy level and motivation to get up in the mornings. Perfect timing! It's not really that big of a deal, but it's a little annoying when I have so much else that needs to be handled at this point. Perhaps it's the enemy trying to discourage me, but it won't work...God is bigger than anything satan can try to throw my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment